laugh Thanks again, guys. My day has been a little off, so this definitely makes it brighter. I started off the day with a voicemail about possible fraudulent charges on my debit card. Usually it's when I forget or don't realize that I'm ordering something from the UK or somewhere else outside the US and I don't call my bank to let them approve the charge. This time I actually hadn't ordered anything foreign. The voicemail said Ireland, but the charge in my account history on the bank's website said Redwood, CA, so that was a little different. It was Electronic Arts, and while it wouldn't be unusual for me to order from them, it wasn't anything I'd ordered. So now another card is toast, and I need to go to one of the branches tomorrow to have a new one printed up.

After that, it should have been an easy day at work, but there were printer issues, and the extra project I was trying to finish didn't go smoothly at all. It wasn't anything new, but I kept forgetting bits and pieces, so I ended up having to go back and forth from the main storeroom to another room we keep supplies in. I was getting really frustrated after about the fourth trip between the two.

So yeah, just a weird day. Thanks for letting me come home to your warm comments!