Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
How many of you have bought an album, unsure if you'll actually like the music as much as you hope, only because the female artist is really cute?

Not guilty.

No. Don't even!

If it's a guy and he's (someone's idea of) "cute," I KNOW that what's on inside will be complete crap.

I have been sucked in by cover art, though. It's why I bought Disraeli Gears (and got way lucky).

Let's see. Who have I bought since Janis, Grace, Linda and Joni? Cindy, Pat and Debbie? Leanne Rhimes? I really like Imelda May and Shirley Manson, but I wouldn't walk across the street to see either as a solo. "Their" bands are more important to me. Gaga and Katie. Dance music definitely isn't my thing, but I really like some of the their ballads, especially Gaga.

And it really is sick, but I could listen to Whitney Houston sing the line: "and I-----------ee-I---will al---wa-ays love you" a couple dozen times in a row, and maybe three consecutive Star Spangled Banners. There are a lot of amazing female voices out there. I just don't care for their music/styles.

Plus, listening to that stuff makes me feel too gay.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.