Last night I dreamed I was in an airport waiting for my next flight, only it wasn't a normal airport, since it had a full-size Barnes & Noble-type bookstore in it. I was lounging around on a sofa with friends, but then my friends wandered off, and I couldn't find them. I finally thought to use my phone, but my phone had defaulted to some state that I couldn't figure out. There was some kind of overscan happening, so I couldn't see everything I was supposed to. I couldn't seem to get into my contacts, so I couldn't call or message anyone. I kept talking to strangers about it, and some tried helping, but I wasn't having any luck.

Then my arms were on fire. Not real fire, just the sensation, and I told the nearest passerby to please help me, that something was happening to me. I woke to find one arm completely numb from sleeping on it.

I'm generally stressing too much lately. Work's not going great, but most of that is my fault. Sleep hasn't come easy, and then it's hard to get back to sleep after waking up prematurely. If this persists, hopefully it at least leads to some more interesting dreams.