I am a Boston Acoustics fan......but think it's time to change things up a bit. I think I may go ID for the first time.....although I still find myself afraid! Brands I looked at are Axiom, Ascend, Aperion, Mirage and Energy..... The room is a dedicated room but it's small. Only 13' x 11' with 8' ceilings. There is a 98" FP screen. Speakers will be driven by a Yamaha rx-v2200....may get an amp down the road but the older Yammies are much more robust than the newer ones.

Some options I was looking at are Mirage OMD-15 with matching center, Energy RC50 or 70 with matching center, Ascend CMT 340 front 3, Axiom M-60 with 150 center. I like a nice flat frequency response....with crisp detail.... but like to be enveloped as well. It is an apartment so it is not forever...meaning the room could change down the road. First....sell me on Axiom...they are #1 right now followed VERY CLOSELY by Energy and Mirage. I have heard NONE of them....I live in Maine and there is nothing available for me to listen to. I am VERY familiar with the Boston Acoustic sound and full line of Paradigm sounds....that's it....but it may give you a base for comparison. Price wise all of these are about the same....with Energy and Mirage a bit cheaper....great deals on-line right now...

My other question is.....will these be overkill for the space? System will be 75% for movies.... 25% music....but that can change to more music at times....

Surround are are down the road...I have some but would rather put my cash to the front 3.

Any help you could offer would be great!!