I'm replacing all my speakers, except for the new VP160 center and EP350. I bought them to try out different scenarios and finally decided on what would probably sound the best with my room and wall situation. I got tired of looking at a hodge-podge set of speakers and am going for something that matches. Not going to use the on-wall M22's because I can't point them up or down to listening position, and because I prefer the sound coming out of the boxy design. I'm not going to use the v2 M22's in Boston Cherry, because I want them all to be the same color, black, and I want them all to be v3, for what that's worth.

I may re-paint the wall too, I'm thinking maybe a dark red would look good.

Using only the boxy M22 bookshelf speakers and in-cabinet VP160 I'm changing it to the following:

M22...M22...M22
........TV..........
M22..VP160..M22

Before this, I had speakers to the left and right of the TV. The TV is now going to cover those areas, There will be 5 black M22's mounted on the wall, with the VP160 mounted in the wall, and a 65 inch plasma between them. I'm thinking the Panasonic TC-P65VT50, calibrated. That should provide a picture and sound to die for.