Oh, yeah, I forgot to comment, but that's one seriously messed up dream you had, Andrew. I just woke up from a nightmare, but it wasn't nearly that bad, though my heart is still racing a bit. I can't remember with the same clarity. I just remember I was watching these guys who were going to kill another guy. They were preparing to ambush him in his home, but he got the jump on them and came out to their vehicle to greet them silently with a knife. He cut horizontally at the base of their bellies and then up at the center, and he said something along the lines of "goodbye." Their fat bellies looked pretty fake, but the expressions on their faces were real enough, even as their clothes stopped holding their guts in and what looked like the contents of some kind of berry pie started dribbling out.

Then, it was like that wasn't real, but maybe just a movie, but I was about to experience something similar, this time with myself as potential victim. It's not too clear anymore. And instead of a middle-aged man who looked like he knew his way around hunting humans, it was late-teens girl who was creeping up on the vehicle. I saw her, though, and slipped out the other side and crept around past her, always keeping her in my vision. I don't know who else was in the vehicle, but I was going to use the time it took her to kill them as my opportunity to get away. When I was hiding behind some tall grass is when I woke up.

I forgot to post about a dream I had the other night. I dreamed I was participating in a Tegan and Sara thread on another message board, and people were talking about speakers. I posted about how I would be purchasing the LFR1100s, though I was a little hesitant since it was a lot of money. Tegan herself showed up and posted as "tingal," rattling off a list of different speaker manufacturers she would be looking at as well. I can't remember any of the names except Sonus Faber. I don't know if any of the others were actually real companies. I don't even know anything about Sonus Faber, but Tegan said that that would be her top choice, personally. I didn't get to ask her why, though, since I woke up. Weird to dream about messages read on a message board, in any case.