This is from another forum & member, He said this 1st post Jball ever made on blu ray makes Gene's response all the more interesting...I would have to agree.

Originally Posted by JBALL
The Audioholics review of the M80 system is a joke at best. So are most reviews of Axiom product. They read like a product brochure. I have come to learn you can only read product reviews to get tech data but not real credible opinions. I'd much rather read user experiences on the forums like this one.

I purchased a complete Axiom system b/c of these glowing reviews. I initially liked the system (M60V3, VP150, QS8, EP600). Then I started noticing voices weren't very clear if I didn't sit center seat. AVS threads educated me as to why.

The M60v3s don't sound bad, but at high listening, the midrange gets very broken up, and you can see the woofer moving. I found out they don't use a crossover in that part of the speaker!

I recently heard a pair of Sierra Towers side by side and they totally stomped my Axioms so I was fortunate enough to sell my Axiom system (except my QS8s) to my neighbor. I ordered the Sierra Towers and looking forward to the upgrade.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1947

M80's, QS8's, M22's, CHT SHO-10, Dual CHT SS-18.1's, Onkyo NR3008, Mitsubishi WD-73740