Goodness gracious. Looks like Trade Libel. Very serious. It takes years to earn a good reputation. I came to Axiom because of a SoundStage! review. I waited more than a year during which I read other favorable reviews before buying my first pair of M3s. Axiom will never know how many people will retain a negative association with Axiom speakers because of a calculated multi site smear campaign even if they don't recall exactly why.

Sites which sell their reviews offer advertorials which are deceptive by definition.

Gene admitted that his employee, while acting within the scope of his employment posted malicious and libelous statements about Axiom products. Even accepting Gene's explanation, jball's slanders obviously grew like a poisonous mushroom from audioholic's company culture.

As we all know, mushrooms thrive in an environment of feces and darkness.

Good luck to Ian, Amie, and all our good friends at Axiom. Your success and integrity acted like a lightning rod for energy of the opposite nature.

Good luck and keep up the great work ... integrity, excellent audio at a reasonable price.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.