Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy
I'm actually less concerned about Pujols than I am with the rest of the team. Situational hitting is seemingly non-existent, I don't see anyone making meaningful outs--hitting to the other side to move runners into scoring position, sac flies, bunts, what-have-you. It's like each at bat is a self-contained entity with no bearing on what is on the field at the time. It IS getting slightly better, but we are pretty much in a hole that will be tough to get out of now.

And the bullpen. . . . .aye carumba.

And, I'm frustrated with manager Mike Scioscia trying to fix things by constantly shuffling the line up and playing different players every other day. Yeah, I get that he wants everyone involved, but stick with the starters for right now. Let them get settled and into a rhythm by playing everyday. Worry about substitutes later in the season when everyone needs a good rest.

I'm gonna get my first good look at the Angels tomorrow with the Jays coming into town. We just got off a series with the Rangers. They are stacked in all phases...tough team. It was a real treat watching Yu Darvish for the first time in the MLB and he didn't even have that great of control with his fastball(s). I love that wrinkle he can add with that splitter.

Farrell vs Scioscia, this will probably be an over-managed series on both sides.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne