Well as some of you old-timers know I (used to) work insane hours at IMAX. While it was a thrill to work on some of the biggest movies and it did afford me the biggest thrill of my life, there's only so much a guy can take. The stress and hours were taking a physical toll on me. (No job is worth chest pains!) So...long story short (and believe me I'm sparring you the sordid details)

Those crazy hours added to the fact that I've run out of room in my house for any more Axiom products kept me away.

While I still have no place to put any more speakers (save perhaps some of those audiobytes!), I've started my own business doing post production work, trying to focus on film restoration. I've been hustling trying to find jobs, and slowly it's coming together. Fingers crossed I my sign a deal to restore four films soon. That'll keep me busy enough that I will be able to focus on doing that work, and relax a bit hunting down the next gig.

I missed chatting with you guys! It's so good to see so many regulars still here!