The product page for the Audiobytes computer speakers seems vague, to me. I'm not asking for more information on my own behalf, but rather I'm suggesting that someone might revise the web page sometime to make it more specific about exactly what is being sold. The specs for speakers say what each speaker is like, but I can't find where it says how many speakers there are (2, I guess). I see specs for an amplifier, but I can't tell whether it's in a separate module -- I see a third thing in some of the photos, but that could be a subwoofer, I can't tell for sure. Does the amplifier have 2 channels of amplification? Probably, but shouldn't you say explicitly? Other computer speakers are described as 2.0, 2.1, 5.1, and so on systems. Can't the Audiobytes system be described in that standard way?

It's exasperating to read through the product page and look at the photos, trying to deduce just what is being sold. Some photos include what appears to be a monitor, colored and positioned just as though it was part of the speaker system. That's confusing.

Greg
VP180, M80s, M22s, QS8(4), CSW S305s, EP500, Pioneer VSX-90
M2i, M3(2), Pio vsx-1020