Originally Posted By: Powertothepeople
Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
Originally Posted By: Powertothepeople
Fox "News" viewers less (or possibly more incorrectly) informed than those whom watch absolutely NO news.

Cam pulls out a grammatical monstrosity and crows what a smart little boy he is.

Cam, your grammatical monstrosity is a common error and easily fixed. Rather than belittle, I will educate.

As I'm sure you guessed, 2x6 was referring to your use of whom. "Whom" is used when it's the direct object of a verb, and when it directly follows a preposition. Here are some examples of who vs. whom usage:

"I have more money than those who have less money than I do." <-- correct because who is linked to a noun (those) and not to a verb.
"I once put a tack on the chair of my high school English teacher who I hated for his inability to pronounce 'while'. He was from Georgia." <-- incorrect because who is the direct object of hated.

"I give cookies to the old lady on the corner, whom I adore because of her rosy cheeks." <-- correct because whom is linked to a verb (adore).
"Wait, wait, wait.... You gave my favorite socks to whom?!?!" <-- correct because whom is the object of a preposition (of).
"I have a son whom eat peas." <--incorrect because whom is linked to a noun (son) and not to a verb.