My list (in no particular order):

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream Hated this album at first, but then something clicked into place and it has been my favorite ever since.

Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water Every song is catchy. Every song gets stuck in my head. Every song makes me wish I could sing better.

Radiohead - OK Computer An epic album that left me a bit confused after the first listen. I wasn't prepared for such interesting songs and structures. Radiohead, I would like more albums like this, please.

Paul McCartney - McCartney What, a self-recorded homespun record from a member of one of the most influential bands of all time?? That's precisely why I like it. It's intimate in a different kind of way and perfect because of it.

Depeche Mode - Violator A band that's been around for three decades. At the top of their game on this album.

John Lennon - Plastic Ono Band An album of primal therapy and exorcising demons. Political, personal, and revealing.

Iron and Wine - Endless Numbered Days Achingly beautiful. Makes me smell the fresh cut grass of summer and dig my toes into the dirt.

Beatles - Revolver So many iconic albums in their catalog, this one stands out to me as there most consistent.

Foo Fighters - The Colour and the Shape Big hooks and big applause (from me).

Jimmy Eat World - Clarity Okay, so Bleed American had more hits, why do I listen to this album more? It's sneaky good. Really freakin' good. And Jimmy, why do all your other albums feel distant and calculated?

"Nothin' up my sleeve. . ." --Bullwinkle J. Moose