As some of you may and or may not know, i have been working on a side project... Jeff has been kind enough to help me out with my project.. I recently e-mailed Ian, about offering a group buy.. The cost will be determined at a later date. However, a preliminary estimate is going to be around 200$ in materials or so, this is dependent on the price of steel at the time the raw materials are bought. Right now i am getting some quotes for waterjet time... I have been given a couple peoples names around town that offer a fare price. As some of you may know, on a waterjet it is as easy to cut 10-20 parts as it is to cut 2 parts, just a bit more time on the machine... This is where the group buy comes in. I have asked for waterjet time price quotes for 1 pair, as well as 10 pair.. I also have a buddy who owns a machine shop who has said he will the machining. However, i do plan on giving him some cash for his time. He usually machines parts for the aro space industry, and said he would help me with my side project.

With the Group buy, i am not expecting to make any money on this project, evenly split the cost.

So, what the heck am i talking about... Well, the answer is the MOTHER of all outriggers.

These were originally drawn (by Jeff) to work with the LFR's, which is why the back in angled. However, i asked Jeff if he would put a set of mounting points for my M60's as well (which is the blue area).. If there is anyone interested that has M80's i will kindly ask Jeff to add mounting points for the M80's.

Below are the dimensions. My intention is to use 1inch plate steel, which will result in an approximate net weight of about 45lbs each. These are going to be cut and then machined from 1inch plate steel.

My 100lb 2 year old German Shepherd was the motivating force behind this project... he is not always the most calm of pets, and had absolutely no comprehension of his size.