I hope you've all been enjoying the Steam Summer Sale. I think it's over after today. I've spent too much, and now I must pinch pennies again if I'm ever going to afford that new display I want. It's pretty sick, though. I'm up to owning 495 games (all of them installed, too, with plenty of space left on a 2 TB dedicated game drive). Now I just need to be better about playing them. Ha ha.

So far I've tried out a few I got from the recent sales, and a few that I bought a while ago but never opened: Bookworm Adventures Deluxe (super addicting for someone like me), Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers (cool visual style, promising gameplay), Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (we'll see if I just feel clumsy and slow the whole time), Dear Esther (creepy atmosphere, striking visuals), Amnesia: The Dark Descent (more creepy atmosphere and striking visuals), Quantum Conundrum (not deep enough into it to know what to think yet, but there's potential), Rayman Origins (again, great art style, but it's obvious I don't play platformers enough anymore). Now I just need to spend 5 minutes on all of the other games I've bought, and that should get me to my day of reckoning.