Originally Posted By: kwk1

I talked to Brent and he couldn't tell me what imperfections they have, but he said they'd be very minor. In fact, he said a game on the forum is to try and find what is wrong with them.

The only "imperfection" i could find on one of my B stock speakers was a little bit too much clear glue on the driver... This was AFTER owning the speaker for 7 years and having it apart 3 times..... The imperfections are small enough that someone who doesn't deal with the product on a daily basis would almost certainly never notice it. In all actuality, Axiom could most likely sell the majority of their "B stock" product as A stock and the owner would never know the difference......

On another note Kwik1, when i had my M60's and a VP150, i would ONLY listen to music in 2 channel stereo.. The 150 can not keep up with the M60's... No way, no how... if you want to listen to multichannel music and have everything blend well, i would either go with a vp-160 or a vp-180. I feel that the 150 is jut too small of a speaker. However, this is just my opionion....