I don't believe it's a manager problem. I have been following them closely all year, as always, and paying particularly close attention to his various line-ups and on field managerial moves. I can say I either agreed with, or at the very least, understood the reasoning behind most of his decisions. The root cause of our down fall this year has been the overwhelming number of injuries. Other contributing factors include large egos, and some overpaid yet under-producing veterans.

Fortunately we have many prospects in the the pipeline to Boston in the next year or two. We have a 19 year old kid playing SS who has just gotten promoted to AA about 3 weeks ago, and is still producing at that level hitting .385 with power. Two or three outfielder will be ready also in the next couple of years. We will have potentially 8-10 Major League ready pitchers coming through with in that same two year window as well. Most are relievers, and many will be ready by next season. The future does certainly look bright for the Sox.

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.