My 13 year old daughter is really interested in archery, but I don’t know squat about it.

We’ve found some shops in town and some places to shoot, but the advice on what she should get for a bow seems to be catered towards whatever make/model of bows the different places sell.
I know that there are a lot of variables out there, but she is looking for a compound bow for just target shooting (no hunting), and non in camo color, although she thought that the pink camo was OK.

She is a tall 13 year old (at somewhere around 5’ 7” if I had to guess, but not super strong at all, so the pull weight would be somewhat low, but she might need some draw length. How does someone determine what is good?

Looking for something that is better than “toy” class, but not really expensive. I was hoping to be in the $100 - $200 range, but it seems that there is a jump from the sub-$100 little kid stuff, to about $300 for the next step up.

For something that she may or may not stick with, I want to keep the investment low, but not be complete junk either.

Any assistance would be great.

Farewell - June 4, 2020