Thanks for the crossfit video. I’ve never practiced or been coached rowing but that is exactly how I settled into doing it because it felt the most natural. I’m going to keep checking out videos because the one thing that is messing me up is the breathing rhythm. I’m so use to either breathing on footfalls running or inhaling on the eccentric and exhaling on the concentric part of a lift I keep trying to sync my breathing with the stroke but I’m find that’s not enough O2 and need to breath faster which is screwing up my rowing rhythm.

I actually looked at the black ones because one of the bonuses of the rower is that I can sit below the screen in my HT and watch something while rowing so I thought black would be best, however I then figured I probably wouldn’t be too worried about immersion if I’m sitting there rowing my butt off and ordering from Amazon is just easier. But the black ones do look cool.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1