Originally Posted By: DanielBMe

Another great show that sadly only lasted one season was Space, Above and Beyond.

Agreed! I loved that show even though it to forever before I got to watch all the episodes. I would say the same thing for Firefly which was a fantastic though short run series.

I loved SG1 especially the Goa’uld story arc, but the follow on series just never grabbed me. I just didn’t feel the chemistry between the actors as in the first one. IMO that was the only thing that saved the later SG1 episodes was the chemistry between Ben Browder and Claudia Black which they had already developed from Farscape.

At first I didn’t care for Farscape but then I was able to marathon watch it on the SciFi channel (I think they spelled it that way back then) just before the release of the “Peacekeeper Wars” movie and fell in love with it.

I always liked Babalon 5 but never really appreciated it as much as I should until I finally got it on DVD and was able to watch it all the way through.

I can’t believe no one has mentioned the original Star Trek. I still like the show but have watched it so many times I practically have the dialogue memorized. It’s also one of the few shows where IMO the follow on shows were, with the exception of “Deep Sleep 9” often better than the original.

Another one that took time to grow on me but then I fell in love with was the Dr. Who franchise.

I also really liked these shows although some might not classify these as science fiction they often had a scifi element to them . . . Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, The Wild Wild West, The Avengers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dark Angel, Xena and Hercules.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1