OK, I've loved the idea of this thread but hadn't been able to make time to write.

Steely Dan's Aja is the most memorable...umm...memory. I was a teenager and at my friend's house in NJ. It was the only time I had taken any real amounts of hallucinogenics and as I sat there with a viewpoint of a Fisheye lens from an upper corner of the room and watching colors coming out of the speakers, Aja was on "repeat" on his turntable for hours. Aja is, coincidentally, one of my favorite albums, but I think that's more for it's "vibe" than the fact that the album always brings me back to that experience.

The Cure's Disintegration always brings me back to driving through the Green Mountains of Vermont and the White Mountains of NH. The grand, long, repeating opening segments of their songs fit the trip perfectly.

The Pretenders' Learning to Crawl was played an awful lot in my Datsun 210. I had some 6X9s mounted in pre-built cabinets and a 50 WPC (likely 10, really) booster amp and I used to crank that all the time....via a cassette I made from the album.

Kiss Alive, Ted Nugent Double Live Gonzo and any old Aerosmith album would bring me right back to my old room when I was a teen.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::