I recall that there's a few fans here so I thought I'd asked for some help. I posted on Logitech w/ no responses/help yet.

I got some Squeezebox Radios for holiday gifts and I'm configuring them for the family. Spotify and Pandora seem to be working just fine. The problem is getting my iTunes content to stream, specifically existing playlists.

My main iTunes library runs off my Mac Mini. All the content resides on a NAS. I have a 100+ existing playlists that all work fine, the Remote iOS app can easily see/control all of it. I want to stream these playlists on my Squeezebox as well.

On the radio, when I try to select the playlists, none of my existing ones are shown. I saw mention of exporting playlists as m3u (which I know very little of). In iTunes, I exported a few playlists to a test folder (called Playlists). I can see the Playlists on the radio, but they're empty.

I've done the following already.

1) Installed the Logitech Media Server (LMS) and it's running on the System Pref panel fine.
2) I pointed the LMS to all the content on the NAS, specifically the same folder that iTunes uses to manage all the content.
3) I pointed to the new folder called Playlists.

Any ideas?

Thanks.