thanks for responding, what I meant was amplifed speakers in the headrest of my paliser HT sofa (2 in headrest + butkicker per seat) they are mono so my best guess is center channel. For the shaker that is to be plugged in the sub out There wasn't alot of explanation in the paliser manual, called them but they have no HT knowlege.. however they know alot about selling recliners

Edited by Johnny_Be_Good (01/04/13 07:25 PM)
7.1.4 * MRX1120 * M100s * 180HP * 4x M3-on walls * 4x M3-IC * dual XV15se * Shakers