Just received my Pioneer Sc-67 on Friday(boy does it look sharp)still piecing together my components as I'm able too(more on the way). I have done a lot of research along the way on this receiver, but have not been able to read any information pertaining to a certain matter dealing with this particular receiver. So I have some questions.

I will be going with a 9.2 set up, including Heights & wides. My questions right now deal with the subs. I know they are not independent of each other. I also understand there is no sub Eqing, for lessening some frequency peaks.

First question, what does the Mcacc programming offer up to the end user as part on the initial set up? Does it at least set distances? Does it try to phase them in? Or is this done manually using a spl meter along with adjusting the phase control on the amp plate? With the Mcacc room correction lacking sub Eqing, is there a work around for perhaps some benefit on this matter? Right now I have no interest in purchasing any separate component for sub Eq.

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.