How long do you all KEEP your cars? Some of you have went through a lot of them! The next question is...have you ended up hating most of your cars or do you just get sick of them and want change? I've kept mine until they became too expensive to keep fixing.

1. 1988 Honda Prelude
2. 1999 Hyundai Tiburon (new)
3. 2010 Nissan Versa hatchback (new)

I ended up hating the first 2 cars. I bought them for the looks, and they were the only sporty cars I could afford at the time. The Honda was a rust bucket, and the Tiburon was loud in the interior and little things costing big money kept happening to it, so it was no longer worth keeping it. Now, that I'm older, I'm more practical too. I got an excellent deal on the Versa. Considering that it's a boring looking car, I love driving it WAY better than I ever liked driving the other two cars. The only thing I'm unhappy with the gas mileage. I drive mostly in the city, and Nissan rates it at 28 mpg. I'm consistently getting an average of 20 mpg. Granted, my driving habits aren't conservative, but I wouldn't expect to get that poor of gas mileage from this car.

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD