Hey guys,

Maybe I can clear a few things up here. Yes I do have 1500 posts at AVSFORUMS although I stopped being a regular participant there in May 2009. My post count can be verified here:

http://www.avsforum.com/u/7554232/zissou

It's a true shame that enthusiasm for a product can lead to accusations of being a fraudster.
If you check my Best Sounding Pre/Pro thread at AVS it should be QUITE clear that I have no connection OR allegiance to any high end company.

Quote:
Gene astutely smelled a rat with 'Stedanko's' glowing Model T reviews & posts. Seems that this guy was also 'Zissou' at AVS who pulled his thread after a day that we noted here. Kudos to Gene for banning this alleged fraudster. He certainly had me sucked in.

This couldn't be further from the truth and I am still not sure why a glowing review of a product I truly believe in would lead anyone to believe I was a "fraudster" but it's Gene's forum and he can do what he wants I harbour no resentment.
Anyways that's the whole "sordid" story guys. I love the Model T and truly do think it's a revelatory product but I am far too busy these days to engage in online negativity which does no good for anyone.

Happy listening to all.

Zissou (Definitely NOT a fraudster) smile