I was really wondering what gene's grounds for banning were as I read along. Are pictures not proof enough anymore and seriously no one has the right to sensor my opinion or anyone else's. Stedanko repeated over and over, you don't know shit if you haven't heard them yourself and they just don't listen over there. Gene is a huge narcissist, calling himself an overlord, I mean holy shit what a ego that guy has. AcudeftecGuy has 5or 6 sets of speakers set up in front of his screen, who does that?? I hardly think that makes someone objective. I guess all those guys there that have never heard the T's know more than the reviewers and customers who have heard them. Go to AudioCirle all kinds of feedback from customers saying exactly what Stedanko/Zissou has said himself. The only reason I went to AH was because it was mentioned here and I wanted to witness the slaughter that was surely coming, firt hand. I think Zissou's review would be better posted at AudioCircle and would be received with the validity it deserves. BTW AVS is full of AssHats as well.

Peace Out

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry