Nice room, and that IS a lot of speakers. I image it sounds outstanding.

Randy, I will see about putting the sub in the back of the room, just as an experiment, however it will pretty much consume the whole walkway behind the 2nd row of seats and probably need a "pedestal" build to raise it up to at least be on the same "floor" level as the top of the riser.

Not sure how long that would "fly" with the wife, but maybe....

J.B., you are just silly. grin

I am sure that at some point someone will say that you need a sub in each corner and one in the middle of each wall (8 total) for the smoothest bass. We will all have Dolby Atmos in our homes by then I suspect.

I still say that laser actuated sound (laser beams actually focusing and creating sound waves right by people's ears will win over in speaker replacements some day for the home. The laser system can be so precise that the sounds aren't actually loud enough to be heard by people right around them, but just each individual, and based off of there position in the room. No more room acoustic issues for that. I will have to come up with some (crazy) idea about how to get the LFE delivered to the room so that subwoofers are a thing of the past too. crazy

Farewell - June 4, 2020