Agreed. I was just pointing out that I have never protested someone's sexual orientation, beliefs, race, so on and so forth, yet if I was ever to have a public gathering of white, heterosexual men, I would receive hate mail, death threats, and so forth from the groups that promote "tolerance and love for all." Granted, I am not feeling like a victim because I can't hold such a gathering, but you see the point.

I know that demographics and geography also plays into all of this. We don't see/experience as much segregation for any reason here in Iowa. I do know that there are issues out there though as far as kids (other kids always look for ways to bully) picking on someone else because they are "different," whatever that means anymore. Not saying that things are perfect here (granted, Iowa has been mistaken for Heaven before), but I wonder if there is a study out there that shows "hot spots" where people are more victims of hatred based off of race, religion, or sexual orientation.

I'm trying to make a point, but feel like I am just floundering around, so I will stop. Again, please don't read too much into what my initial point was. It was just to bring up a different perspective; one that is very accepting (not just tollerant) of all people. Even Canadians. wink

Farewell - June 4, 2020