Wow! that is my gear in my old house. Can't believe those pics are still floating around on this forum. I can't believe I figured out how to post those pics,lol.

A Lot has changed since that setup. I'm in a new house with obviously a different layout. Since then I purchased another set of QS8'a for 7.1 surround sound. I'm still running the 3808 and added the oppo-103 with ethernet and a pc. I also added a linksy's internet hub for internet access for all devices.

Since I set my gear up in my new home, there is not a huge difference in sound from my old setup. Besides the addition of the 2nd set of QS8's the results were almost predictable. I've had my gear for 5yrs now and I have been tweaking things ever since. While this is my first HT system, I have been into very high end car audio for about 15yrs now. I have a discerning ear for hi fidelity audio. HT is my newest hobby, now that I am a homeowner. Unfortunately, most of us hobbyists don't have the perfect room to design and setup our systems, so compromise is always a factor in the complicated equation.

Now that I think about it, I do recall using photobucket for posting pics. I'll give it a go.

Demetrios