Welcome. Axiom was the first time I bought anything other than budget speakers as well and after doing some research and listening, I was/am super happy with my purchase and they are worth every penny as they perform like speakers that are indeed much more expensive.

I agree with Mark. If you are not trying to fill a big room and you are listening at comfortable listening levels, your tube amp may drive them just fine. Just be very careful if you get tempted to try them at really loud levels.

Here is a calculator that can give you a rough estimate of the power you need based on distance, sound level desired and the efficiency of the speaker (found in the specs on Axiom's site). If you are not too far away and playing at an ear safe level of 80db or so, you might only need a few watts. Add in a good 10db of overhead if you are a classical music listener (lots of peaks) and you still might be sitting safely within your amps limits.

Amp Power Calculator

Experiment with the loudness in the calculator though and you will notice that the wattage needed is not a linear linear calculation. You can get up to crazy power requirements pretty quick if you like it loud.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.