An electrical storm came through last night and I think it fried my modem and a switch. I'm going through the chain methodically, but that's what it's looking like.

Now I might have to buy a new modem and switch and re-do my network. And I'm already behind on everything because we had a huge yard sale this past weekend and I lost several days beforehand setting up old computers to be sold and hauling stuff down from the attic. And we didn't make all that much money in the yard sale.

The weather is sucky today and I don't have ANY idea when I'm going to be able to cut the grass with all this rain we're getting!

We didn't have any bananas left this morning, so I had to have TWO yogurts instead and they weren't even yogurts that I like! They were vanilla, on their last day for the expiration date, that Joyce left because she didn't like Greek vanilla yogurt.

Last edited by MarkSJohnson; 09/02/13 11:50 AM. Reason: Jeez, sorry guys. I misread this as the wHine thread! [EmilyLitiella]Never Mind.[/EmilyLitiella]

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::