Hi Boom,

Since you asked, I do have a pair of M80's sitting unused right now. They were originally purchased from the Axiom Outlet about 1-2 years ago. There must be some blemish on them but I've never noticed any...

I'd consider selling them if you decide you want to go with M80's. Are you in Canada? I'm not sure it would be worthwhile to ship very far as Axiom probably gets a much better shipping rate than I would. Also mine are the black oak (vinyl) stock finish. There is generally less selection in the Outlet for real wood if that's really what you want. Also you wouldn't be able to choose the species of wood or glossiness of the finish.

According to Ian there is no difference in sound quality between the cast or stamped speaker baskets.

By the way, I think that Axiom needs to fix the specifications on the M100s. They should go at least 2-3 Hz lower than the M80's. Even my LFR's do and they still have the original M80 woofers (just 3 instead of 2 and a bigger cabinet). Would that make a difference in your decision?