Hey John, Yes the amp has a buzz as soon as you turn the power on you can hear it coming right out of the unit. The speakers are attached but nothing else is powered up.I will call in the morning ...wait it is morning 1:19AM! !

I tried to watch a movie tonight and the buzz was way too annoying so I dismantled the unit from my system trucked it into another room where I have an older NAD receiver and some M80s that I got in 2004. Hooked it all in and ...no buzz from speakers and only a slight hum from amp. I have a DirecTV DVR in both rooms and that has been my focus of what the problem might be. So I trucked it back to the HT and hooked it in and hear we go loud buzzing again...not to draw this out any longer just for the hell of it I pulled the power cord on the back of the Oppo 95 which was not even turn on and the buzz quieted down 90% the amp itself still hums but this is not that noticeable.

At this point I feel a victory of some sort but now I have figure out whats going on with the Oppo. But its late I'm tired and so will still call Axiom techs tomorrow see if they have any answers as to why.

M80s VP180 QS8
SVS Elevation Spk.
SVS PC13 Ultrax2
Anthem 1120,Oppo 205
ADA Amp
LG OLED 65"