Where do I start? Last time I posted Axiom was going to send me another 3 channel ADA 1500 amp and 10/12 days later the UPS dude showed up and I watched him almost dropped it taking out of his truck! I rushed out and took it from him..."damn that's heavy" he said....looking at the condition of the box I thought you weren't the only one I bet who said that.

If you can believe it the condition of the box was in worse shape then the original one! I took pictures of it to send to Brent before it was opened just in case the amp was damaged I got it all hooked into my system and promptly threw a CD into the Oppo 95 and it sounded great but I quickly put in some multichannel material and wtf! No center channel shocked

I emailed Brent with all the pictures of the box it arrived in. His response was "unbelievable" To make a long story shorter as instructed I ended up taking the top plate off shooting some pics of only 2 blue LEDs lighting up. I explained that the distance this amp has to travel over land is not cutting it and I would gladly pay the extra to have it 2 day'ed to me via flying machine.

Brent agreed that going by wagon train that distance was not working and agreed to do 2 day shipping on the 3rd amp...no extra charge to me!!! grin Axiom is the greatest!

The 2 day thing worked as far as the very little harm done to the packaging. It took 2 days to get from Dwight On CA to Portland Ore. but 3 days to do the last 150 miles to my home...way to go UPS! But what really matters is it in working order, all 3 channels sing. I still have to run a calibration and then do some critical listening but from just doing an out of the box teaser it felt like the first time you fire up an engine that you just installed a super charger on. (old gear-head here) This baby wants run with the big dogs!
Again many thanks to Brent and crew for their assistance and upgraded shipping. smile

M80s VP180 QS8
SVS Elevation Spk.
SVS PC13 Ultrax2
Anthem 1120,Oppo 205
ADA Amp
LG OLED 65"