Originally Posted By: Socketman
Originally Posted By: Powell8
Now that was a series of responses! Thanks to all, the speakers are approximately 4 hours away from delivery (yes, the OCD kicked in and I tracked them). I will see if I notice any changes over the time from when I initially use them. Unless Axiom does another worthwhile upgrade, I will be listening to these, however they sound, pre and post "break-in".

Here is what you do.Hook em up, listen to them for 10 seconds then put that song on a replay and leave the house for 3 days then come back and see if they sound different. Oh shit that wont work, our sonic memory Is useless . I guess best thing to do is just hook em up and enjoy them, that's the best way In my opinion.

Enjoy and yeah its ok to track them, but no more than evey 10 minutes. smile

Hmmm, interesting premise. Don't think my wife would enjoy King Crimson on replay, nor would any of the neighborhood animals. I did cut the tracking down to hourly. If they came one day later, would have been 4 months! UPS carried them into the house whereupon wifey texts to say they were here. Packing the M60's for return ought to be fun, the boxes look pretty beat up. Ducktape.

Last edited by Powell8; 01/16/14 01:15 AM.