I've been wondering about this for some time. I have M60 fronts, and with the idea of the speaker layout of the VP180 not being quite as good as the layout of the VP160, I was wondering if putting the VP180 on its end to make it vertical would yield any increased awesomeness of the center channel?

I am not trying to "fix" anything as things sound pretty awesome, especially after I added treatments to my walls later last year, but I am always looking for the next tweak. Just like putting in some 50Hz low pass filters in-line with my bass shakers to make it so that they were just getting the 50Hz and below signal and not the 80Hz and below that was coming from my signal that was split from my subwoofer out. It make it so that they come into play for the deeper, punchier stuff and not the 50Hz - 80Hz less critical "buzzes".

So just looking for, like I said, the next tweak in my experience. I figured that I would ask before going through the process of taking down some panels and the screen to get to the VP180.

Farewell - June 4, 2020