Originally Posted By: brwsaw
But seriously, looking around for like new seats might save you a pile of cash.

I like the theater seats at one of the local theaters, and I actually messaged them a while back to see if they could add some more to their order for the new theater they're building. They said they actually had plenty of extras from the existing theater, since they decided to give more leg room between rows. He said he could sell them to me at $150 per seat, which seemed like a steal, but the guy of theirs who was supposed to contact me never did, and subsequent messages never got another response. Which I suppose is fine, since they don't really go with the color scheme I have going, but still, that was before I'd decided on colors, so it would have informed my choices.

In any case, every time I look through craigslist for seating in the area, it's never anything I want. I'd better start looking more seriously, though, so I have something to sit on when it gets to the point that I can move my system downstairs.

Hopefully I'll have some new pics to post soon. The interior doors are finally being installed. I need to catch the guy before he puts the trim around the bathroom and bedroom doors, to make sure the gaps are filled with insulation and/or caulk so I can limit sound transmission where possible. I'll also get custom door sweeps and whatever else I can do to make a good seal.