After living an entire life as an underdog (except for dynasties in the Celtics and Bruins, but no one here cares about either like they do about baseball and football), it's been weird over the last decade to have people hate your team the way Boston fans have always hated New York teams, especially the Yankees.

It IS odd that this has been called Title Town over the last few years with multiple championships for all four major league teams. The Revs (Revolution) make it to the finals every year, but no one cares about soccer at all.

I'm honestly not that interested in such things. Normally, I would watch something big like this with Bill. I won't be watching the game as I have other things I'm late for that I have to get done by tonight.

I hope he'll be happy with the 42" plasma in the bedroom and leave me alone in the TV room with the doors closed and the M100's at 98db. If not, I WILL be watching the game, but while writing in WORD.

I just want all of you NE haters to know that I have no vested interest in the outcome at all. Please don't hate me for something so trite. However, if we DO win, then all of you just suck, ya hear me?!?!

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.