Well, I must say it's been a while.
I still enjoy my M60ti speakers, even after eleven years! I would have posted this sooner today, but was busy hooking up this great new product I found on the web.
I was looking for something for a party we were going to have, and I stumbled on this site that had an amazing bubble machine. Not just any bubble machine, but one for... speakers! What it does, is use the ports (available on most high-end speakers) to create the bubbles, and get this...in time with the music! Not only that, but...the louder the music, the higher the volume of party bubbles.
I ordered one up, and it just arrived today. The kit includes one "generator" several port diffusers as needed (per port) and (2) fluid tanks (with tubing, and wiring) for the top of your speakers. It is awesome to see. It's hard to describe, so I have a link to their website for specs and pictures, pricing etc. Here: www.port-o-party.com It's new for 2015, but...according to the site, this would have been available sooner, except there was a holdup of some kind, due to a claim by the Lawrence Welk estate.
I'm going to wait until after the party to write a review...but, I bet some here will order theirs before then. Enjoy!

LIFE: "Choices, balance, and timing"

(Larryism)