Nother weeks worth in the books. The remaining doors are hung, entire base,ent is primed and the horrifying floor mess has been scraped, scrubbed and wet vac'd. No longer tracking dust through the house. cool

Did you ever get your dust situation cleaned up Fred? Nudge nudge for pics. wink Drywall and mud dust are notoriously bad for travelling everywhere. Should anyone encounter such a task, be sure to plug the vents in the area.

Something kinda neat to share. I found an unlikely product that will serve as cladding for the french doors and as the poly diffuser material. It is 1/4" subfloor plywood. Wierd eh? The neat things about it are it comes in 4x4 handi panels, is cheap, and has a really cool quarter sawn grain on one side. Quarter sawn is when the wood grain falls all in the same direction looking like stripes. I picked one up just to see how it would take a cedar stain and I was quite impressed. The doors, diffusers, stage and shelving unit will be wrapped in this stuff, and it is much cheaper and easier to work with than furniture grade plywood. cool

Continued...

Last edited by Serenity_Now; 04/12/15 10:59 PM.