OK,
I have M80v3 and was thinking maybe upgrading to the M80v4 HP sometime.
However, I am quite satisfied with the M80's I have. Just wish a tad more bass was there with music.
I really like not to use subs with music. Therefore was thinking M80v4 HP.
However, at $2000 is it really worth the upgrade ?? I can say yes, if that's what I really really want is a tad more bass. However, can this not be adjusted with ARC or Audessy or even a good EQ and REW ?
Currently my setup is two channel as I am displaced for a couple years until I can build a movie room, I can see setting up a 7.1 in my living room.

Then I am looking at the DSP Broadband Digital Signal Processor and looking at what it does with the M80v3 ....it seems that the freq. Graph is even flatter and smooth's out the bass to that of the V4HP .....

My question is, would this DSP and the ARC ( Auto Room Correction ) not just be counter productive ? Would this DSP at $833 be almost as good as buying v4HP.? It definitely looks like it is better than upgrading to plain M80v4's.

Currently my setup is Anthem AVM30 with the Anthem MCA50. in a couple years I want to exchange for a Anthem MRX720 when and if it comes out. and keep the M80v3 or upgrade to M80v5/HP ???

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4