For anyone following along, and buildng or planning to build, an hour a night plus every Saturday moves things along nicely without feeling too overwhelming.

I'm starting to reach the point of just wanting to be done already. Burnout. Until now, I've been pretty disciplined with making sure everything is finished 100% before I open up any gear boxes and speakers. But it is starting to get hard. All the gear is piled up in my listening room, so I've had both ends of my audio hobby out of commision since February or so. I'd like to move the gear downstairs into the workout corner, but that is slated for action anytime now. Boo hoo!

Anyway, its time to start thinking about choosing carpet. I know the room pic is a little shifted, but anyone have any thoughts on a complimentary color? The carpet I originally wanted was Harvest Wheat/gold in color, but the paint will be too matchy with it I think. Thoughts? My wife will be the final arbiter I guess, but I'd sure appreciate any input. The sectional will likely be dark brown if that helps.