Been following this for awhile but I've been away for a month. Couple of Q before I consider dropping for a multi pack smile

1) I'd want to control this all from JRiver's Media Center, so:
- what protocol can I use to "push" to the speakers (DLNA / Airplay / Other)?
- is there any quality issue using DLNA (etc) to push media over the speakers pulling from the server
- can I config them (through the Axiom Air App) to appear as one or a group of speakers?
- if configured as a group how does multi room sync work, and what protocol/system do you use between to keep them in sync?

2) Networking Qs
- Wifi Hotspot : one issue if using the WiFi hotspot on Axiom Air is I presume both the speaker and the device then loses access to the Main House network so your media must be on either the device or the Axiom USB port.... or ???
- Will the Axiom Air auto pick Ethernet over Wifi without reconfiguration (eg if my Axiom Air mostly lives on Ethernet but I unplug it to do portable will it then grab my WiFi that I've previously configured then return to Ethernet when plugged back in)?

Thanks
Nathan

HT:M80,VP150,QS8,EP500 Outside:4xM3 Office:AudioBytes, Rumpus: M60,VP150,M22 Portable:2 x Airs