Originally Posted By Andrew
Hi Nathan,

For pushing audio to the AxiomAir you can use either AirPlay or uPnP/DLNA. If you have higher than CD resolution files uPnP/DLNA is the preferred method as the AirPlay standard does not really support highrez. You can group multiple AxiomAirs in any way you wish by using our web interface. Our system for sync is a proprietary protocol.

The hotspot is really only for use when you do not have access to your home WiFi network. When using the hotspot you can stream music files from a connected device, or from a USB drive. If your phone supports it, you can stream from the cloud using cellular data while connected to the WiFi hotspot. Ethernet is automatically given priority and the system will fall back to the WiFi connection when your LAN is disconnected.

Thanks,

Andrew

Thanks Andrew - Sounds good. Final couple of Q's:
- If I group the AxiomAirs will they then appear as one DLNA/UPnP device on the network and handle in sync playback between themselves?
- If I group the AxiomAirs will they then appear as one Airplay device on the network and handle in sync playback between themselves?
- Is there a Line Level or headphone out (so I can occasionally feed a PA system from one of the AA)
- I understand the Airplay quality limits, but do you support 24/192 bit over DLNA/UPnP ?

Thanks
Nathan

Last edited by jmone; 07/04/15 02:04 AM.

HT:M80,VP150,QS8,EP500 Outside:4xM3 Office:AudioBytes, Rumpus: M60,VP150,M22 Portable:2 x Airs