I'm glad Scott is so happy with his Ford and I hope it stays that way. It's always the same story; I had that car, it was a POS. I had that same car for 180k before I sold it and it was great. I have a friend with a 2001 Buick that his Dad bought new. It has over 130k and has never had a major repair. People do get lucky.

I know people who have had very bad experiences with late model Fords, Kias and VW's. My ersatz stepdaughter, only a month ago, had to invoke our state's lemon law to get rid of her problem-plagued Focus. She got a Huyndai.

Remember, unlike Honda or Toyota or Datsun, Huyndai and Kia arrived on our shores as jokes. It took Huyndai over two decades to gain respectability for their products. Kia's not quite there yet, but they're doing it at a faster pace than Huyndai did.

If you hadn't been so selfish, Tom, and bought a two-seater for yourself, maybe Julie wouldn't have had to drive a tank until now and you wouldn't be in this situation.

I kinda don't think I have to ask, but would you tell that line to Julie for me, please? Thx.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.