Certainly this whole process regarding the tooling has been two steps forward and one back. Pictured below is the new rear tool we remade. It is getting some final tweaks as the two parts need to mate together perfectly to work under the pressure of the molding machine. The process of all these tweaks is driving me crazy but we are working through it. I don’t know how many times we have had that tool together and then ripped apart again but it is inching closer to perfection.

Also pictured below is the new dry tunnel we added to our paint booth so we can bake the finish on the AxiomAirs after they are molded.

On the software side, it is good to go now, and very cool to use. Andrew, Michelangelo, and I have been running the system in our homes for a few months now and getting all the bugs we could find ironed out. I have three of them running around my house; one is hooked to my main system, another to a pair of M2’s in the bedroom, and a third set built into a pair of M3s on the desk. I am sure there will be lots more updates to the software once we start to get feedback from a broader audience. But the update button is working great and Michelangelo is going to be all over making any changes once we start to get feedback.

More than anyone I am so looking forward to getting this product shipping. I think people are going to love it once they have it.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer