I'm cool with it. Joyce has forgotten about it, so when I want to buy a new tool or something, she doesn't say "didn't you just buy that Axiom thing" or "You just got that Axiom thing that came in last week". Bonus tool stuff!

Seriously, I'm not sweating it. I've had times when, despite pulling all-nighters, I've gotten backed up on some deadlines and missed them. And I've had (luckily, only) a few that went nuts unnecessarily, and some that were understanding. I'd like to be.... and am.... one of the understanding ones. And it really IS hard to stay in constant touch with the client, to only have disappointing news day after day. Especially when you honestly keep thinking you'll have that "breakthrough" in just a couple of days and be able to update the client with the good news instead.

I trust Ian and the crew that they want to get this done as soon as possible, without compromising the product, as much as some of us want to receive it.

I don't get annoyed if a waitress has kept us waiting if she's running around like crazy.

And I don't believe delivery dates have been extended because Ian is "just out back having a smoke".

Know what I'm looking forward to most? Not the receiving of the actual AxiomAir, but the new life that it will breathe into the forums here as we learn and discuss it.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::