I have a much larger speaker than your M60. I did try out the M80 and found that for some of the music that I listen to there was what felt like a lacking in the bass produced. That left me with two options: to either have to meddle with the settings on the receiver to turn up the bass for some songs and back down for the rest, or to get a larger speaker that produces more bass at the volume I was listening at.

I tell you this as speakers and your hearing are fickle. You will find that the Axiom speakers are absolutely horrible to your beloved music collection. They reproduce sound very accurately and reveal how well the recordings are and if they were mixed for speakers that fudge the sound with a large low frequency bump. An example of that is some of my recordings of the Rolling Stones. Sounds empty or hollow unless you crank up some more bass into the recording.

I have had quite a few smaller subs that I didn't pay all that much money for, and vowed never again to get something that simply was not up to task. The down side to that is a financial hit. But I figure it's better to hurt once and get something that meets my needs for really the rest of my life.

I bought two EP500's. For the most part with most music the addition isn't that noticeable as it just fills in. For movies, it makes the world of difference. You need to pressurize the room. mine is 15x16x9.

I have friends who own a single 15" SVS and to my opinion it sounds more muddy than my 12" sealed units. I would not go vented again.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5