I will be NOT be attending the Academy Awards (show on TV) this year (::imagine that I'm flailing my arms and hands, in a "Pinkett-Smith" sorta way, then bringing them back together, in a prayer position::) as there are no Italian/German/American/Senior/Gay people represented as nominees.

Let's look at some numbers. The black population of the US is 12%. Yes, that IS correct, 12%. So, Jada, if every 8th movie made were done entirely with people of color, and they were all really good, the odds would remain the same, 1 out of 8, on a completely level playing field.

It is also making the statement that people of color were excluded for that reason, which is nonsense, like that Scien... thing

If gay men demanded to be represented in 10% of everything (I have always though that # was a bit high, but...), professional sports would cease to exist, construction and maintenance would halt, manufacturing would all be foreign and everyone would be just a designer. Oh, don't worry, it ain't ever gonna happen, and we'll still help you to you look good and not have ugly crap in your house, on your shoulders, and, especially, on your arm. Just ask.

I really don't know the answer, but is any nominee Scien, Sciento, you know, thing? How come she ain't bitchin' about that? If she were here right now, I'd flip my hair at her, if I had any.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.